Sunday, January 1, 2012

Long time, no blog...



Nothing says holidays like the dust on this old candelabra !
Forgive me, I took this picture earlier, before the big dustoff. I wanted to share my beautiful amaryllis "Red Lion". This really means the holidays to me, along with sharing time with family and friends.
As the holidays are ending, I have a lot of time to treasure great gifts like this:






This is absolutely one of my favorite gifts- this series of 12 teas ( 4 bags each)  is wonderful, and it encourages you to sit down and take a break. I am using a Royal Albert "True Love" tea cup. The teas in this set are outstanding.

As the holidays end, and I head back to work, I would like to wish my blogger friends a happy, grace-filled year!


P.S. Along with dusting, I am trying to write more- and that includes more posts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Megs...thank you for visiting my "little space"...so nice to meet you! Sweetest blessings for the New Year! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri

Happy@Home said...

Hi Megs,
Your amaryllis is gorgeous! I had one last year and then planted it outside. I am anxious to see it return again in the garden.
The tea looks delightful especially at this time of year.
Thank you so much for your recent visit and kind comments. Regarding your question on the Beverly Nichols books, I had seen them in a gift shop at our local botanical garden and thought they looked so interesting. My husband and son bought them for me as a gift. So far I have read 3 of them and enjoyed them very much. I look forward to finishing them soon.
Happy New Year!