Saturday, January 14, 2012



I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am resting on the couch with the play-offs in the background. Today, I
  • cleaned out and rearranged three closets
  • decided whether to keep, toss, or donate  four huge bags of stuff
  • totally redid my bedroom setup ( my nightsant, books, and writing supplies)
  • reorganized my books
  • have three boxes of books to donate to the library book drive
Tomorrow, after church, I am throwing some wash in the washer, and making gingerbread pumpkin pancakes. And reading your blogs.

Next week- decluttering the attic!

2 comments:

ladyestelle said...

My dear, thank you for stopping by my blog. You have been very helpful. I wish you a comfortable Sunday.
Lady Estelle

Megs said...

Belated thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your teas!