Friday, January 6, 2012

 

It is the new year, and I am decluttering in a big way. I have a long way to go to streamline my home the way I think it should be. I find as the years go on, I am becoming more of a minimalist.
It started with my daughter moving out of state for college, which left us empyt nesters. We miss her, but we also enjoy it.
Moving things around, I realized that I have many things I no longer use that are taking up closet and drawer, attic and basement space. Enter the decluttering.  I read the Practical Hosewife blog and also Living a Beautiful Life by Cat, and she is big about h aving to-do lists of three things only- if you  do more, it's icing on the cake.
My goal is to declutter for 1 hour each day.That means sorting things in the above three categories.
What have you been trying to do with the new year?

No comments: